Subject: [Leica] iLeica HDR (was Re: IMG: Monument Valley from 35,000')
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:54:43 -0400

Ken, the HDR on the iLeica is automagic. Once you turn it on it takes two
photos and merges them together -- you do nothing else. It's not at exactly
the same instant, but very close.

You can see the lag in this HDR photo of a leaping dancer:

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/addie-leap.jpg

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Monument Valley from 35,000')