Subject: [Leica] Vanessa and Mike
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 19:49:03 +0200 (CEST)

Very nice, and original in the good sense of the word Michiel
The happy couple must have a sense of humour I'd love to see in many people
these days ; they look as surrealistic as happy people can be, and this is
not only an achievement but also a promise for a bright future.

Kudos to you, and congrats to them.

Thanks for sharing the inspired photos.

Philippe
who also enjoyed a lot the Butte Montmartre, place du Tertre, etc  engagment
photos. I have a shot of this restaurant - the red one down the stairs where
they hide on the right hand side. Can one think of a more romantic place ...
:-)

Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 15/10/2010