Subject: [Leica] LUG Digest, Vol 46, Issue 268
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:42:49 -0500

George,
I never even look at the flower photos cause its not my thing, but since it
was you, I did...
tis a great  photograph...truly...taking a flower (what is already defined
as attractive and beautiful by popular acclaim) and adding your own
(additional ) vision above and beyond what is happening in front of the
camera...excellent. It defines for me what
tha art of photography is...anyone can shoot a pic of a flower or anything
else that might attract the eye and sensibility these days...
but few, very few, can shoot something that all know and recognize, but then
make it something personal and new.
congratulations.
George
Chicago