Subject: [Leica] Friday's Flower: a late bloomer
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 23:22:51 -0500

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:45 PM, George Kase <gkase at ccfc.com> wrote:

> sorry..resent to add subject...but wanted to make sure it was seen...
>

> George,
> I never even look at the flower photos cause its not my thing, but since it
> was you, I did.

Hi George.  Sorry looking at flower pictures is not "your thing.."   But
since you posted twice, I got irked twice.

 Several of us post flowers every week, and it is really not about the
flowers.  I try to make a picture that the subject is flowers.  I think most
of the others who post "Friday Flowers" feel the same.

For me, Friday Flowers has been an invention and a goal. For the past few
years, I've never missed a Friday posting, It all started with a magazine
assignment, but now it is a tradition.

When you choose to ignore the Friday Flowers postings, you ignore some of
the best work by several photogs here on the LUG.

Given the number of people on the LUG it is a damn shame so few people post
pictures, flowers or not.

By the way, it seems you need to get out there and start posting a little
more.

Here are a few of my flowers.  http://www.sonc.com/friday/index.html

--
Regards,