Subject: [Leica] Palo Duro Drive Inn--Sept. 1961
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:11:10 -0700

"REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS SHOOT B&W! :-)

Colour is wonderful absolutely no question. But B&W? It seems when properly
exposed and subjecxt selected it's magical to look at. A kind of realness to
it that colour doesn't give on these kinds of subjects.

Bill Clough offered:

>>Hi there--
Some of you may recall, a few years ago, that I stared posting pictures from
the Texas Panhandle taken between 1961 and 1978.
I promised a Blurb book; my wife and I are finally starting the project.
Meanwhile, here is another I found in the vast negative file:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/Panhandle/Palo+Duro+Drive+In-0012-0961.jpg.html

Hi Bill,
Great news put me down for a copy! You've shown such wonderful photos
earlier on this subject, I couldn't be without a copy given what treasures
we've seen, it will be most interesting to see what comes.

Good luck with it.
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Palo Duro Drive Inn--Sept. 1961)