Subject: [Leica] IMG: Provincetown
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 17:43:47 -0400

Me, too, but I was trying for outlandish effects for the contest. This was
made with 5 exposures from the M9 and Photomatix Painterly setting.  My
personal preference would be using the new Oloneo PhotoEngine which is very
subtle HDR.  I'll try to process one that way and put it up late for
comparison.

Tina