Subject: [Leica] IMG: Provincetown
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 21:52:46 -0400

Yes, lots of fiddling with the saturation because I took 5 exposures and
combined them in Photomatix.  It really ramps up the saturation.  The M9
sensor is absolutely amazing, though, and needs  no ramping up.  The second
photo is with an HDR software that doesn't ramp the saturation up as much as
Photomatix.  Even the raw DNG file is very saturated, naturally.

Tina