Subject: [Leica] DMR Battery Information
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:41:37 +0100

Alastair,

There is something about the DMR that produces files unlike any other DSLR.
I strongly suspect it's the combination of the 16 bit colour depth, CCD and
proprietary DMR firmware. The colour palette is the closest I have seen to
kodachrome.

I don't care about slow frame rates, low ISO and low capacity batteries.
That scenario isn't unfamiliar to film users. Machine-gunning is no
substitute for a good eye and the decisive moment.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK

topoxforddoc at btinternet.com