Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:52:36 -0500

  Good for you.  I'm in the same boat fortunately.  I'm just a lowly
amateur, but I usually walk around with a 5DII or other SLR and the
24-70 2.8 (sometimes the 70-200 2.8), and it is interesting how many
people want to talk about cameras.  Or want to know if they will be in
"the paper".   Irritating I'm sure if it is your job.  Maybe I'll start
carrying my iPad in the case so we can talk about pictures instead.

Ken