Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:18:26 -0500 (CDT)

Maybe you should put the black gaffer tape on the Canons and Nikons as well?
 ;-)

By the way, No one knows what a M9 is and they do not care about it, so save
the gaffer tape for something useful.
No tape or paint hiding the red dot on my M8, and only one person has ever
id'd it in 3 years.  Not a single person with my M6TTL.

Gene