Subject: [Leica] IMG: Our Afghan "Aunty"
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:14:27 +0200

Thank you Hugh for sharing this picture, it is an interestin good
portrait, on some years it will show how was the kife in the past.

This woman has the charachterist face of a young woman bu she appears
older for her work and life, at least this is my opinion. She looks as
a very person.

Chhers
Lluis

El 19/10/2010, a las 15:32, Hugh Thompson escribi?: