Subject: [Leica] Nik Software - Silver Efex Pro
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:33:16 +0530

Luis,
Very good and flexible software - I have been using it for a couple of years
now. The only caveat that I will add in your case is that it is far more
useful for people who print, which I know you do not do much of. Here is a
page you should go through, including whichever links interest you, before
you take the plunge, Silver Efex Pro is not cheap:

http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/digital_black_white.html

Cheers
Jayanand