Subject: [Leica] Quiet, unobtrusive and invisible? Not this guy...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:45:56 -0700

Tina Manley offered:

>I guess if you want photos of shocked people staring directly into the
> flash, that is as good a method as any.  I think they are obtrusive and
> awful and I'd be inclined to sock either of them and knock their cameras
> the ground.

Hi Tina,
I'm with you all the way. This type of in your face crap is the kind of
intrusion that is making it harder and harder for... "WORKING
PHOTOJOURNALISTS" to do their work!

What this guy and any others doing this nonsense is.. "Flash me in the face
ONCE!" and buddy you'd be thinking really really hard about flashing any one
again!

Of course I'd speak gently and softly to him explaining it very kindly how
annoying I found him, while inflicting great pain inserting his camera where
the sun don't shine!

There are ways to deal with people like that.

cheers,
Dr. ted