Subject: [Leica] dandelion corral
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:59:01 -0400

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/101019_235756.jpg.html

If it was not for these corral's these dandelion's would take over the whole
sidewalk. But as you can see  here they are nicely contained.
And free range dandelion's are not very tender.
They are best kept out of trouble.

Hand held with a 28mm 2.8 first out Nikon AF at an 8th of a second with a
D40x this will be the last cropped format shot I turn in as I get my D700
today but I better get to sleep as B&H closes at 2PM on Friday.

I'll use these lens on the new camera but it will be really a 28 not a 43.
And I'll not have to focus it manually.

I'm sure I could sell it for 30 bucks if I was lucky.
And it's sharp as heck and compact and light.

Mark William Rabiner Photography
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb
mark at rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] dandelion corral)