Subject: [Leica] Ownership of photos
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:26:05 -0700

It's not ALL photos you post on the internet, only ones that you may have
accidentally given the rights to by signing a Terms of Service ToS that no
one reads. Or in this case, one that can be interpreted differently
depending who you talk to.

E.g. LUG Gallery has its own ToS, and while I didn't read it since I do not
use it, I doubt Brian will take your rights away.

SMugmug, for another example, since you have to pay for your account, does
not take any rights from you.

Flickr, Twitter, Facebook etc. you should read the ToS carefully, if you
care about such things.