Subject: [Leica] Updated blog
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 22:04:20 -0500

I have updated my blog with images of what I have been working on during
the past month of my coverage of this oil spill in the Gulf.  Only the
photos way down the page of the "Crusin' the Coast" were shot with Leica
glass mounted on a Panasonic G2.  The rest are all Canon images.

This has definitely been an experience and I'd dare say I have covered
more of this spill than anyone else, period.  I have been in at least 90
percent of the staging areas, been on the water with boat crews placing
and working boom from almost day one, have flown over and landed on the
incident site, have been from Grand Isle, LA to Panama City, FL and all
points in between, have covered clean up, defense building, decon, bird
and turtle cleanings, air, water, sediment, and marine life testing.  I
have worked this thing since April 30 with only a total of 15 days off.
Anyway hope you enjoy looking at the photos.

http://www.mcclary.net/blog

Harrison.
--
Harrison McClary