Subject: [Leica] Amazon Delay on "Unposed"
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 08:39:35 -0700

Hey Steve (and anybody else who may be in the same situation),

I'm sorry about the delay! For reasons that I don't fully understand, the
book was held up at the dock in Europe which has caused an approximate 2
week delay in shipping. I know for a fact the books have made it to the
publisher's warehouse in NYC, and the Amazon freight truck either picked
them up yesterday or will pick them up next Friday. If they pick them up
next Friday the 29th, amazon will have the books somewhere between November
3-5th and will start shipping then. I'll email the publisher Monday to see
if amazon picked them up yesterday.

I've had a number of friends ask me about this delay, and I'm really sorry
about it. It's frustrating for all involved. My own mother hasn't even seen
a copy, and believe me, I'm hearing about it. An immediate solution would be
to cancel the amazon order and buy it directly from the teNeues
webstore--but the price is full retail:

http://www.teneues.com/shop-us/books/photography/unposed.html

That's about all I know--I know it doesn't make any of us get the book any
faster or feel much better, but at least I hope it answers some questions.

Try to hang on a little longer--it's worth it!:)

Cheers,

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Amazon Delay on "Unposed")