Subject: [Leica] D700
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 13:50:38 -0400

i have the 24-120 VR and i'd never noticed anything bad about it until i
read a bad review of it and started comparing it with my tokina 28-70 which
suddenly seemed a lot sharper. i've done no tree-bark tests with it. the
24-120 has always seemed adequate to me without being outstanding, but i use
it less now with the predjuice of that bad review. it could all be
psycological....