Subject: [Leica] AZO Paper.....
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 12:43:56 -0700

You have a 20x24 negative to contact print?

Where did you find a camera big enough to make the negative?

Freestyle has 8x10, 11x14 and I think 16x20.......   but I have only a very
few 8x10 negatives and a bunch of 4x5.....  so it is  a moot point for
me....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Freestyle in California lists it as Fomalux FB 111 which is the old Agfa
designation for double weight glossy, which it is.

Its less expensive than Michael and Paula's Lodima, but only available in
8x10.  Lodima goes up to 20x24.

It will be interesting to see what folks here think of it.

Mike D

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] AZO Paper.....)