Subject: [Leica] M8 Battery Charger failure
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 15:21:29 -0700

If it is under warranty, it needs to go to Leica for replacement/repair.

I bought the dual charger from Delkin as a backup for the original M8
charger ( the big sucker).  It works just fine with all my batteries and
costs about $50....  If you need a charger on the spot, it is 1/4 the cost
of a  Leica charger.....

Or get the new Leica compact charger as a backup.... it is small ( but costs
about $175).....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

My M8 Battery charger don't work, the yellow light don't light, I can see
just a few, very few, green light, even if the charger is not copnected at
the power, I've tried with other batteries and it don't work neither. My M8
is still under warranty.

Some experiences..., any ideas?

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] M8 Battery Charger failure)