Subject: [Leica] D700
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:01:59 +0100

Hey Mark, by far the most popular pro Canon body, the EOS1D has a 1.3 crop,
same as M8 and DMR. When I am out and about they are 10 to 20x more common
than the full frame Canon EOS 1Ds.
FD
PS this is a Leica list. People on this list have seen Leica images, once
you have the "OK quality" is just not as good a lot of the time.
Most pros have never seen a Leica nowadays, let alone evaluated one.

Replies: Reply from fredhess at phenix-visuals.nl (Fred Hess) ([Leica] Looking for a DM-R ???)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] D700)