Subject: [Leica] NYC - almost one camera one lens
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:56:01 -0400

I will remind you all that the Ur Digilux is IMMUNE to dust on the sensor.
It can't happen. No dust. Ever. Take that Nikon.

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] NYC - almost one camera one lens)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] NYC - almost one camera one lens)