Subject: [Leica] D700
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:47:54 -0500 (CDT)

Akhil,

It has been about a year and a half since I last looked at a Sony DSLR, but
I was not impressed by the build, seemed a bit flimsy to me, and they were
also quite noisy.  Maybe the newer ones are better, but we do not have a
dealer who carries them here in Eastern Iowa, so i cannot comment on their
newer models.  The Zeiss lenses should be s plus though.  I looked at them
in a Sony store in So. Cal. and the Sony sales people seemed to not know
very much about the cameras either, which was not a good feeling to a buyer.

Cheers,
Gene