Subject: [Leica] M/V Star Aquarius 90 Cron R on D700
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:33:59 -0400

Welcome home, and what a startling image of HK: never seen it so clear.

As you point out, there is no use 'worrying' about choice, make it, live
with it, and change it if it doesn't work. In the end nothing is perfect.
Here's hoping we are shooting in competition in August next year: not sure
what I'll be shooting, but I'll make a choice and "live with it" when the
time comes. Helen will be with the E5 Oly no doubt ;-)

Cheers

Alastair