Subject: [Leica] IMG: Autumn Boats
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:09:21 -0400

Thanks, Ted.  I agree!  We had the normal weather at the seminar -
wind and rain on the day we were out photographing and beautiful,
sunny weather when we were sitting in the dark looking at photos!!

All in all the weather was wonderful.  Leaves had just begun to change
and I didn't need my long underwear or wool hat.  The weather here in
SC is really weird.  Tornado warnings and temperatures in the 80's!
We haven't had a frost yet so I'm still getting pepper and tomatoes
from the garden - in fact, everything is still blooming in the garden!
 I think it's all global warming.  South Carolina will be the Sahara
Desert in a few years.  You are lucky to be in Canada!

Tina