Subject: [Leica] OT IMG: One image. Multiple categories. A cure for boredom?
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 16:11:17 +0000

Category #1. Leica Digilux.
"I recommend buying a Leica Digilux and having people send you quotations
from books for you to turn into photos."
On Oct 27, 2010, at 12:17 PM, Wayne Torry wrote:
> I am totally bored. My Mojo needs a jump start.

Rather than go in search of a Leica Digilux, I will employ a genuine Nikon
D885. 3+ megapixels of digital camera perfection, circa 2001.
Category #2: Friday Flower.
It's Friday. A flower is in order.
Category #3. Using an old quote provided my me for an old photo taken by me.
"OH NO, Mr. Bill!"
Category #4: Nature photos.
On an expedition to East Texas, Flat Stanley encounters Lake Greenbriar.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/flat+stanley/Flat+Stanley+024.jpg.html>
Flat Stanley finds himself in the Land of NO.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/flat+stanley/DSCN8810-2.jpg.html>
Flat Stanley ignores the warnings in the Land of NO.
"Oh no, Mr. Bill" Beware of quicksand!
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/venchka/flat+stanley/DSCN8815-4.jpg.html>

I told y'all I was bored. Grinning.
Thus concludes the silliness for today. Should I be more serious in the
future?
Wayne

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] OT IMG: One image. Multiple categories. A cure for boredom?)