Subject: [Leica] NYC Photo Plus Expo Photo Gallery--27 Images
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 14:28:02 -0400

I've been bombarded with advertisements urging me to sign up for months.  I
think you're right, that once you go, you are always on their list.  You can
also sign up through camera dealers and other equipment vendors who often
offer free tickets for customers.  PDN has registration on their site, too:
 http://www.photoplusexpo.com/

<http://www.photoplusexpo.com/>Tina