Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spruce Street, Philadelphia
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:09:24 -0400

thanks very much, Luis.
The low light with such a wide angle lens as the 21mm Zeiss has a
tendency to fool the meter in the M9 and M8. I find that I have to
really watch the average between light and dark areas with the wides
because the meter can read way over or under-exposure depending upon
how much of the scene is light or dark. I think this shoot would have
been better with a 35mm but I used what I had on the camera. One
camera, one lens at that time.

Phil Forrest