Subject: [Leica] IMG: Leica Photographer
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:58:06 -0400

LUG:

The roofers started work on our roof today - just removing the old one so
far.  Tom asked for my M9 and climbed up on the roof to take photos.

http://www.pbase.com/image/129908178

He took quite a few and was proud of his results viewed on my computer.  I
didn't have the heart to tell him that I forgot to reset the ISO after
taking photos of candle-lit pumpkins last night and all of his photos were
exposed at 2500 ISO.
:-(   They don't look bad really.  I might try to work on the shadows a
little bit and post some to see what you think.  This one of him was made
from the ground with my DMR set at 100 ISO  ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com