Subject: [Leica] OT: RAID Question
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 16:58:42 -0700

i have a nas with seven drives, started with WD green 1.5 and i had to dump
them. WD website says these drives are not designed (more like disabled) to
work on raid system.

plus i did not know WD green drives are 3 yr warranty for me that's not good
for me. i now buy only drives that come with 5yr warranty (piece of mind)