Subject: [Leica] Boston area LUGers
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:27:46 -0600

Hey gang -- Alan Zinn -- a photographer I knew from the Street Photo list --
has recently relocated from Michigan to the Boston area (Brookline).  He
visits Albuquerque frequently and we met for lunch today during his visit.
 He'd be interested in meeting other photographers in the Boston area, and I
recalled that there are several on the LUG and Rollei lists: Phong, Jim
Hemenway, BD Colen, Richard Taylor?  Alan has a Fine Arts background and has
taught at the college level.  His special interest has been in panos, using
a DIY film setup.

If anyone wants to get in touch, send me a note off list, or contact Alan
directly at:

lookaround360 at panoramacamera.us

--
Phil Swango