Subject: [Leica] Fisherwomen in Zanzibar
From: foto at marcdufour.net (Marc Dufour)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 10:59:17 +0100

"philippe.amard" <philippe.amard en sfr.fr> ha escrito:

> Femmes p?cheresses au Zanzi Bar ?
>  ;-)

Unfortunately, there are, I saw'em... ;-(

> Beautiful, really.
> I see you also used the Digilux on the trip, and it seems to me it was
> when the light was stronger. Any reason for this?
> Or is it just because of the available focal lengths.

In the firt part of the trip, the reason was I got accostumed to it.
Later, time to time, because the lens (until 150 in 4/3)
A least, in Zanzibar, cause I was tired to carry all the gear, and the
Digilux + one only lens is the best for lazy and stuffy moments  ;-)

> In any case it makes want to visit this paradise for light lovers.
>
> Amiti?s
> Philippe

I hope it doesn't change too much ;-)
Amiti?s,