Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sentience
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:55:37 -0500

It is a handy - even great information gathering
and dissemination tool.

Though under powered for very serious graphic and photographic heavy lifting.

(phenomenal for entertaining grand children -
Sophia and I have spent hours with games and books and art and all-
and some of that time she's spent with it on her own -
allowing adults to converse ;~)

Regards,
George
(from iPad)