Subject: [Leica] Horse Soldiers
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 10:01:04 -0500

One of the really fun things about working with old pictures is that you
sometimes find a real treasure when you least expect it.

Yesterday, I was searching through some Christmas Festival shots from the
fifties, and I found some images from "The Horse Soldiers,"   a John Ford
film starring John Wayne and William Holden.

Two other films have been shot here, "The Man in the Moon" and of course,
"Steel Magnolias."

We did not think we had anything but a few Polaroids from the Horse
Soldiers, so this is a real treat.

Here are three shots from our new treasure from the Urbach Collection:

http://sonc.com/look/?p=398

--
Regards,

Sonny