Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2010 #44 (to Lluis)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 11:10:23 -0500

> like very much the moment and composition, you has used us to show
>very nice B&W film images, IMHO if this image was in film it would be
>still better

Lluis --

Again, I appreciate your feedback. Film might have added some more character
to this picture. I've looked at it on different screens and have decided
that I'm not
really very happy how how the skin tones render. I think with some more work
it could be make to look much more film like. Just don't have time to do
that
right now.
.
Dave.