Subject: [Leica] IMG : SCRAMBLE 2 - Thanks to all
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 20:12:19 +0100

Hi my friends,

I'm really happy and surprised with so many kind messages, I really
thank you all for your kind wishes, Tarek, Peter Dzwig
(congratulations too for your wedding anniversary), Robert Baron,
Howard, Craig, Roger, Jack. Thanks so much!!!!!!

I apoligize I've not commented lately, latest week I was very busy,
this week end I want go to the streets and look what I can shot with
the Pope visit to Barcelona, and now I'mgoing to try to post some
friday flowers

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Message from tcharara at mac.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] IMG : SCRAMBLE 2 - only on the LUG)