Subject: [Leica] Am I being stupid? (R content)
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:49:26 +0100

Hi Tim,

If I were still shooting film, I would not hesitate for a moment to pick up
an R6 or R8 or R9.

The R8 is IMO the most ergonomically correct SLR in existence, and the 100mm
Apo Macro is the best lens for the 35mm format, of any brand. And the 60mm
macro is not far behind.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman