Subject: [Leica] Slow pace, Kagamizu
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 11:13:22 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

SUPERB set of photographs, Peter!  You brightened up my Sat morn!

Montie

>>We have many slow weekends around here in rural Japan.  Today we went
for a cycle ride, my daughter on the child seat.  An old farm lady saw
us admiring her cosmos, so she cut some nice ones and gave the bunch
to Maria.  On the way to the train station Maria enjoyed giving cosmos
flowers to people we met on the way.

tinyurl.com/2bsnpws

Peter Cheyne