Subject: [Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)')
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 08:23:18 -0500

The Macro Elmar-M 90mm f4 would have to be at least for me the ultimate
general portrait solution if I had an M9.
If I had a DMR I'd use 60 macro for most portraiture other than tight
headshots which would then bring me to a 100 macro.

I have two 90 m's the APO Summicron and the 2.8 Elmarit. I'd use both of
them on two M6's at the same time one with color film in it and one with
black and white in most cases.
And I have a 90 Elmar for my IIIF.

I have a 135 3.4 APO for tight head shots with my M6's or just a more formal
flat look.
It was the second M lens I ever owned.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography