Subject: [Leica] Unposed by Craig Semetko--Amazon Review
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:38:14 -0800

Dear Steve,

To briefly recap my off-list message:

Unbelievable!

Thank you so much for your extraordinary review on amazon. What a way to
start my Sunday morning--reading it choked me up.

Thanks again, Steve. Your words are deeply appreciated.

Craig

NO ARCHIVE

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Unposed by Craig Semetko--Amazon Review)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Unposed by Craig Semetko--Amazon Review)