Subject: [Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)')
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 17:03:29 -0600 (CST)

Marty,

The Nikon 85/1.4 is a nice lens, and the F3 is also a very good body.
However I sold the 85 years ago and the F3 just sits and collects dust, well
I do keep it dusted off and exercise the shutter occasionally.  I prefer the
R8 to it any day, now if I can just find a really nice 80/1.4R lens for a
reasonable price.  ;-)

Cheers
Gene