Subject: [Leica] IMG: After the Frost
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:52:28 -0600

Back in the early Summer, I showed a caged vine that was overflowing with
flowers.  Now, the first frost and freeze have come our way, and the vine
has reached the end of the line.  Although the foliage is still green, the
blooms have succumbed to the changing weather.  This sets the mood for the
current weather, and means an end to my flower photo opportunities.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/After+the+Frost.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA