Subject: [Leica] 4 on La Barceloneta beach
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 15:29:56 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks, however, neither link brought me to "Barcelona Life"
by Lluis Ripoll  ;-) (I'm familiar with these two fine pubs)

Montie

>>Montie. you can see some Barcelona life from Lluis in two Blurb books
actually.
Oh and there are some other Leica shooters in there you may have heard of.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/522781
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/816945

Cheers
Geoff