Subject: [Leica] thinking Zone System
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:45:49 -0600

Absolutely Philippe.
This type of real life sensor / exposure / zone / dynamic range / color
testing can yield a lot more actual, useful data;
than reading "test results" on other's web sites;
simply because we're using our actual gear;
and seeking information specific to our own work flow
and subject matter.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com