Subject: [Leica] Chuck Berry pics added
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:30:56 -0500

A year or so ago, I started dredging up photos I had taken at concerts over
the years.

At the time I would post one or two pics just as sort of a tally sheet of
who I got to see perform.

Lots of folks seemed to enjoy them, and so did I. I'm up to 1993 with
performances now and have a couple dozen more acts to go.

But, I'm also going back and filling the galleries already started. For
instance, I've just added to the Chuck Berry (1971) gallery increasing it
from 2 to nine shots.

Hope you enjoy.

<http://cartersxrd.net/Site/Performances/Pages/Chuck_Berry.html>
http://tinyurl.com/2bvzh2s