Subject: [Leica] CODING???? is it really a necessary evil?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:35:15 -0500

This week I have to dial in many of my legacy Nikon lenses on my new D700 as
they are non CPU lenes. Before I had to enter the speed of the lens and
focal length. Now with this newer camera its much easier they get assigned a
general number. I think the menu option would keep me happy for awhile on
the M9. I'm used to it.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com