Subject: [Leica] IMG: my Ant and her Husband
From: platoali at gmail.com (Platoali)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:53:12 +0330

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 8:26 PM, Pasvorn Boonmark <pasvorn at
boonmark.net>wrote:

> Hi Ali,
>
> Lovely portrait.  Love the contrast of facial expression between them.
> Her husband looks very serious.    I also like the other two pictures of
> him.
> The profile picture of your aunt is nicely done, IMHO.

He is somehow very charming person. but in 90 percent photos, he take that
serious look. This time, my ant try make him laugh, and she was successful
in making him  to forget about the camera.

I don't know why, but I'm very afraid of dark shadows in Portraits. Does
anybody have any advice to have dark shadows and also acceptable highlights.
In these Portraits I use one 110x70 soft box and an umbrella. Can anybody
point me to a good source about lighting. So I can learn more.

thanks
Ali Yazdi