Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers 28 Elmarit and 90 Summicron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 19:32:54 -0500

The Micro-Nikkor 70-180mm f/4.5-5.6D ED perhaps were those guys shooting
with?

I don't underestimate the value of zooming and macro.
And this was the first true zoom macro ever made. And maybe last.
Some day I'll be shooting with it.
And its gorgeous!

http://bythom.com/70180Macrolens.htm

But you're being very innovative Howard doing macro wide angle work!
You don't see much of that!
Was there ever a true macro wide?
I'd guess not. But could easily be wrong; as usual.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb