Subject: [Leica] Totally OT - the sad state of the Denver Broncos
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 22:52:05 -0500

I'm not a sports fan, but I had to laugh at the idea of a football tem not
knowing what the chalked goal lines are cause they suck so bad they never
see the end zone, LOLOLOL Sounds like my high school's football team. They
got ONE touchdown the entire season during my freshman year (9th grade for
my non-USA friends) and only won 2 or 3 games in the entire 4 years I was a
student there!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography