Subject: [Leica] OUR OWN
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 07:52:45 -0800

Roger! To paraphrase my off list message, YOU NAILED IT!

Thanks so much for this--it is a very special memory of a very special
night.

I just want to say how great it was to see my fellow LUGers at the signing
Friday night. Bob Baron traveled all the way from Oklahoma, for cryin' out
loud, and to see him, and Roger, and John Lee, Chris Saganich, Richard
Taylor, Phil Forrest (who shared some exciting news on his new book!), and
Paul Szynol was truly heart warming for me. It was a great show of support
that was and will remain deeply appreciated. Thanks for coming, guys! (I
hope I'm not omitting anyone!)

I've been on the LUG for 10 years, I think--the entire time I've been
shooting. Over the years I've learned an enormous amount from the people
here and their pictures--tips on lighting, composition, editing, and of
course on Leica equipment. I don't post that often, but I've gleaned so much
from looking at pictures here and reading posts from Dr. Ted, and Tina, and
Kyle...the list goes on and on. I'm just saying this because, even with all
the fights, the LUG is a great place to learn, and I'm grateful I stumbled
upon it 10 years ago! Thanks everyone!

Cheers,

Craig

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug) ([Leica] OUR OWN)